|HBsAg Reactive (First Step)
Jan 15, 2008
Test result shows a HBsAg reactive. A note below suggests a repeat HBsAg for confirmatory. Do this mean the same procedure of test will be conducted or a much higher level of test for HB is required?Thanks.
Response from Dr. McGovern
When a test shows that the surface antigen is positive, a confirmatory test of greater stringency is supposed to be done to confirm the results.
Alarming barbershop incident!
found my own answers
- Where Are The Swollen Glands Located In An Hiv Patient?
- Can I Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Is Hiv Positive And Not Get Infected?
- Hiv Symptoms In Teenagers
- What Is The Difference Between Hepatitis B And Hiv?
- Foot And Leg Neuropathy Exercises
- Percentage Of People Testing Positive At 4 Weeks For Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.