Jan 3, 2008
what is 1a genotype?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C comes in six different genotypes, all of which have the potential to cause chronic disease.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- Blisters After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Blood Splash Worried I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Condom Popped Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.