Jan 3, 2008
what is 1a genotype?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C comes in six different genotypes, all of which have the potential to cause chronic disease.
hep c lab results
Alarming barbershop incident!
- Itchy Skin After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Are Black Spots On The Bottom Side Of Scrotum A Sign Of A Std?
- Will Chlamydia Show Up On A Blood Test?
- Can Someone Else Get Stds By Touching Your Sperm?
- Do Routine Blood Tests Detect Hep?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.