Jan 3, 2008
what is 1a genotype?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C comes in six different genotypes, all of which have the potential to cause chronic disease.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Where Do Herpes Show Up?
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
- What What Does Bacterial Vaginosis Look Like?
- What Kind Of Skin Problems Can You Have If You Have Gonorrhea?
- What If Somebody With Herpes Kisses Me?
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.