Jan 3, 2008
what is 1a genotype?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C comes in six different genotypes, all of which have the potential to cause chronic disease.
hep c lab results
Alarming barbershop incident!
- How Many Times Do You Have To Have Sex With That Person To Get Hiv?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Hiv From A Woman To Man?
- Fordyce Spots Upper Lip And Hiv
- Can Hepatitis And Hiv Enter The Body Through Common Wart?
- How Soon Can U Get Tested For Hiv After Sharing A Needle?
- Is Genital Herpes A Symptom Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.