hep c lab results
Jan 3, 2008
HCV RNA less than 5 HCV RNA PCR (copi leass than 10 what does this mean
Response from Dr. McGovern
No detectable virus. Great news.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Atripla Causing My Nausea?
- Picked Myself With A Dirty Needle Hiv
- Is An Hiv Test Accurate After 5 Months?
- How Long Do It Takes To Get Hiv Results Back From A Hospital?
- I Have Hep C Feel Bloated Belly Feels Like It's Gonna Pop
- What Is The Law Regarding Telling Your Partner You Are Hiv Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.