Jan 3, 2008
My blood test result shows HBV +ve(inactive). I m 25 yrs old female due to get married, what are the chance of me to infect my finacee and kids in future?? Shall i get married??Though I love my fiancee a lot,I m very confused regarding my future and health criteria. Please help!!
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would have your fiance see his doctor to get vaccinated. The vaccine is extremely effective.
When you are ready to have children, there are protocols using vaccines and immunoglobulin that are very effective in preventing transmission to your baby.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Eye Floaters After Touching Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Touching Precum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.