Worried about Hep B

Hi, I just tested positive to HEP B chronic, most likely from very young. I have never had any symptoms before and it was quite a shock. Just wondering, is it possible to live a normal life? Also ive been dating my gf for a few months, we havent had sex yet, however there was one incident i remember where i grazed my knee and she helped me apply the bandage, im scared to death that she may have been infected, whats the chances of something like that spreading the disease? Cheers, merry xmas btw :)

Yes you can lead a normal life. See your physician to determine if you even need therapy at this time.

As for the incident you describe, I would not be concerned.

hiv/hcv coinfection window period
Hepatitis B+ve(inactive)