|having household who's anti-HCV reactive
Jan 3, 2008
i have a maid in the house who is HCV reactive, are my kids: 7-year-old and and 10-month-old, and me myself (mother) are at risk?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No. We usually advise household members not to share razors.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flaky Skin After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Receiving Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Discharge After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Warts On Your Hands?
- Can You Take Pap Smear Test If You Are Virgin?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.