|having household who's anti-HCV reactive
Jan 3, 2008
i have a maid in the house who is HCV reactive, are my kids: 7-year-old and and 10-month-old, and me myself (mother) are at risk?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No. We usually advise household members not to share razors.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sucking Penis?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Licking Genital?
- Does HIV Cause Painful Urination?
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Groin Pain Sign Of HIV Infection
- Burning Urethra After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.