Jan 3, 2008
is there already a medicines that can cure hepa b? if there is none, what other medicines that can control or minimize the virus?
Response from Dr. McGovern
There are many drugs that can treat hepatitis B including entecavir, interferon, telbivudine, adefovir and others. We usually talk about suppressing virus - not cure.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Mouth After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.