HIV, herpes, Hep C

I am dating a guy who had hep C. I have herpes; I contracted it on my behind. The meds have controlled it, and I did not transmit it to a previous companion during the years that we were together. I am about to reveal my herpes status to my new love. Please advise of the complications that may or may not exist among the three diseases.

I think it is reasonable to stay on suppressive medications for your herpes. Hepatitis C infection can be uncommonly spread through sexual transmission. This is usually associated with traumatic sex or with other ulcerative STDs. The risk is zero with condoms.

hepititis bs antibody
cure