|hepititis bs antibody
Jan 3, 2008
I had a physical done aout a week ago, and the results came back saying hepititis BS antibody positive, what does that mean ?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It means protection from hepatitis B. Either you had a vaccine in the past or you had natural infection and recovered. A core antibody would help to tell the difference.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Can You Get Hiv Without Sex?
- Reason Why Your Vagina Is Sore And Thrush
- How Long To Test For Hiv Seroconversion After Sexual Exposure?
- Can Somebody Get Infected With Hiv Through Drinking Infected Blood?
- Do Genital Warts Lead To Hiv?
- How Soon Do Symptons Occur From Thrush After Infected?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.