|hepititis bs antibody
Jan 3, 2008
I had a physical done aout a week ago, and the results came back saying hepititis BS antibody positive, what does that mean ?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It means protection from hepatitis B. Either you had a vaccine in the past or you had natural infection and recovered. A core antibody would help to tell the difference.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chills After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.