Jan 3, 2008
Hi .Iam femal 24y i applied HBs Ag 1year ago &it give weak positive then iapplied pcr &give under detectable .every month imake liver enzyme and it give normal result . Iwant to know am I infected or not&and what can Ido next?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would obtain further testing of your hepatitis B e antigen and e antibody and HBV DNA.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Which Glands Swell In HIV Infection?
- Can You Get Hiv From Drinking After Someone?
- Where To Get Free Std And Hiv Testing In Dallas,tx?
- If You Sit On A Toilet Seat That Has Blood You Can Get Aids?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Angular Chelitis?
- Is Squamous Cell Carcinoma Contagious?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.