Jan 3, 2008
Hi .Iam femal 24y i applied HBs Ag 1year ago &it give weak positive then iapplied pcr &give under detectable .every month imake liver enzyme and it give normal result . Iwant to know am I infected or not&and what can Ido next?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would obtain further testing of your hepatitis B e antigen and e antibody and HBV DNA.
Coninfection Window Period?
hepititis bs antibody
- Is White Tongue An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- White Discharge After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
- Can You Get Hiv From Having Blood Drawn?
- Can You Take Bactrim For A Sore Throat?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.