Coninfection Window Period?

I'm hoping you can provide some insight to me as I am extremely worried that I have been coinfected with Hepatitis C and HIV through sex. I have been tested for HIV at the following intervals; 3 wks (pcr), 8 weeks (antibody), 12 weeks (antibody and pcr), 6 months (antibody) and 30 wks (antibody). I have been tested for Hep C at 3 and 6 months (antibody). All results have been negative. I have had several symptoms ranging from flu to migratory joint pain, and vasculutis for 7 months now. I am awaiting pcr results for Hep C and HIV taken at 31 wks, and extremely anxious. With all the tests, do you think I am free and clear of both HIV and Hep C, or what do you consider the window period if one is coinfected? Thanks in advance and Happy Holidays.

No I think you are done with HIV and HCV testing. You are in the clear.

Hepatitis - B Results - Pls Answer
(PCR)