|hepatitis a, b
Jan 3, 2008
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If you have never been exposed you want to get the immunizations to prevent you from ever getting those viruses.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of Fingering A Girl With Hiv With A Scratch On Finger
- Will I Always Test Positive For Hpv?
- Will Baking Soda Help With Herpes?
- When Will There Be A Cure For Herpes?
- What To Do When Prescriptions Do Not Work For Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.