|hepatitis a, b
Jan 3, 2008
Response from Dr. McGovern
If you have never been exposed you want to get the immunizations to prevent you from ever getting those viruses.
Marrige And Hepatitus c
lamivudine w tylenol ok?
- Put Condom On Backwards Is It Still Effective Against Hiv
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- What Stds Cause Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Percent Of Americans Have Herpes?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.