|hepatitis a, b
Jan 3, 2008
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If you have never been exposed you want to get the immunizations to prevent you from ever getting those viruses.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Nurses Contract Hiv Working With Patients?
- What If A Hospital Worker Is Pricked By A Hiv Needle?
- Can I Take Atripla With Sleeping Pills?
- Can You Get Hiv If A Hiv Positive Blood Touches Your Food?
- When You Get Hiv When Do The Flu-like Symptoms Happen?
- Can A Parotid Gland Be A Early Symptom Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.