Want to get pregnannt and have concerns

I am HIV+ with a stable 600 CD4 count and undetectable on meds, but have just learned also coinfected with Hep C, although my blood work shows my liver counts to be good, I have not yet underwent a biopsy, what are the risks for a child in my situation? At 35, I am afraid to undergo treatment for the Hep C and wait to think about concieving. What are your experiences in this matter?

You should have testing of HCV RNA to determine if you have any virus in your system. Some people only have antibody because they cleared it on their own.

The risk of tranmission to a baby does increase in patients who also have HIV and hepatitis C.However, many babies clear their infection on their own, even if they get infected. Those who are chronically infected usually tolerate therapy much better than adults.

life expectancy
Marrige And Hepatitus c