|no q, only hello
Jan 3, 2008
Dear Dr M,
I hope all is well in your world, Dr M. When I count the blessings in my life, you are at the top of the list. I say a prayer for you every day at Mass.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Thank you for your thoughts!
- Lymph Nodes On Cheek After 11 Months Hiv Antibody Negative
- What Is The Most Common Way To Spread Aids?
- HIV Testing While On Antibiotics
- How Long After Your Affected With Hiv Do You Get Yeast Infections?
- How Long Does It Take To See Symptoms Of Hiv?
- When Having Sex The Condom Broke Is It Possible For You To Get Hiv From An Infected Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.