|hbv inactive carrier/vaccine
Jan 3, 2008
I've just been diagnosed as a chronic inactive carrier of hep b. My liver is functioning perfectly, but I have not built up immunity to the disease. I've been advised to get the vaccine. However, a recent q answered 12/22 made me think that it would not protect me if I've already been exposed to the virus. Am I appropriate candidate for the vaccine? I apologize if this is a similar q, but I want to make I receive appropriate treatment.
|Response from Dr. McGovern|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps Worried It Could Be Ars
- Anal Warts After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.