|24 weeks after the high risk exposure
Jan 3, 2008
Hello Doc, I am writing you from Turkey. Sorry for my English. I have taken 12 hiv antibody tests up to 24 weeks. My exposure was unprotected insertive anal sex with a guy. All tests were negative. And I also took anti-hcv at 23 weeks. Negative.
Is it conclusive and definitive that I don't have hiv virus?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Your HIV and HCV testing is conclusive.
Please Help Me !!
- Safety Precautions To Take With People Living With Hiv
- White Genital Herpes Blisters
- When Can One Use Topical Skin Care On Dry Shingles?
- What's The Likelihood Of Somebody Getting Herpes From Protected Sex?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What Are The Chances Of High Risk Hpv Turning Into Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.