chronic hepa b

i was diagnosed with chronic hepa b last MAY 2007. up to now i'm continuing to take my medicine. they gave entecavir baraclude. is there a possibility that i can be cured? and what medicine u can give me to boost up my immune system? thanks

Treating your hepatitis B will actually boost your immune system. This has been studied in vitro.

Entecavir is a great drug with potent activity against hepatitis B. You should continue to have monitoring of your viral load to be certain it comes down over time.

simultaneous hiv + hep b treatment
hepititis c