Anti- HCV - REACTIVE
Dec 22, 2007
Anti-HCV ---REACTIVE.What does this mean? T.I.A.
Response from Dr. McGovern
That means you were probably exposed to HCV virus in the past. You will need to discuss testing for virus HCV RNA itself with your physician to see if the infection is active.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared I Have HIV
- Sex With A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Purple Spots After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Azithromycin Dose For Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.