|Anti- HCV - REACTIVE
Dec 22, 2007
Anti-HCV ---REACTIVE.What does this mean? T.I.A.
Response from Dr. McGovern
That means you were probably exposed to HCV virus in the past. You will need to discuss testing for virus HCV RNA itself with your physician to see if the infection is active.
Relapse of HCV
simultaneous hiv + hep b treatment
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like When They First Appear?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
- What Is The Typical Incubation Period For Gonorrhea?
- Syphilis How Does It Affect Reproductive System
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.