|help me God
Dec 22, 2007
doc.,is there any treatment of hepatits b(hbs Ag)
Response from Dr. McGovern
There are multiple drugs including entecavir, adefovir, pegylated interferon, telbivudine, and others.
Inactive HB Carriers
Can I move forward with HepB positive guy?
- White Discharge After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Touching A Bloody Scab Worried I Have HIV
- After Treatment For Trichomoniasis How Should You Wait To Have Sex
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
- Std Symptoms Trig
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.