|help me God
Dec 22, 2007
doc.,is there any treatment of hepatits b(hbs Ag)
| Response from Dr. McGovern
There are multiple drugs including entecavir, adefovir, pegylated interferon, telbivudine, and others.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hair Loss After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- After Treatment For Trichomoniasis How Should You Wait To Have Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.