help me God
Dec 22, 2007
doc.,is there any treatment of hepatits b(hbs Ag)
Response from Dr. McGovern
There are multiple drugs including entecavir, adefovir, pegylated interferon, telbivudine, and others.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Can Steroids Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- How Long Do Doxycycline Take To Cure Chlamydia?
- How Often Do You Get Hepatitis B Vaccination?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.