|Inactive HB Carriers
Dec 22, 2007
I need to know the role of hepatitis b vaccine in inactive carriers ,is it affect loss of HBsAg ? Also what about the role of antioxidants in loss of HBsAg in inactive carriers?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Vaccine only prevents infection. It is not used in patients already infected. I don't know of any study suggesting that antioxidants help loss of sAg.
kissing with hepa b
help me God
- Is Sore Throat A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Ache In Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Blisters After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.