|kissing with hepa b
Dec 22, 2007
is there a transmitting of hepa b in having kissing?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Absolutely not. Although HBV has been isolated in saliva, that does not mean that kissing is a mode of transmission. The HBV guidelines state that kissing your partner is not a risk.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Is It Before You Have Symptoms Of Thrush After Contracted?
- Cutting Hair Of Hiv Infected Person
- Does Hiv Die Out When Exposed To Air?
- Is Streptococcus Infection Of A Throat Common For Hiv?
- Can Hiv Positive Females Have Ivf Fertilization?
- Does Sleeping With Someone Who Is Hiv Infected Mean You Will Become Infected?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.