|kissing with hepa b
Dec 22, 2007
is there a transmitting of hepa b in having kissing?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Absolutely not. Although HBV has been isolated in saliva, that does not mean that kissing is a mode of transmission. The HBV guidelines state that kissing your partner is not a risk.
COMPLICATONS WIH HBV
Inactive HB Carriers
- Stinging Pain Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Hpv After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- Inside Of Mouth Symptoms Of Std's
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted By Sharing A Cigarette?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.