|kissing with hepa b
Dec 22, 2007
is there a transmitting of hepa b in having kissing?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Absolutely not. Although HBV has been isolated in saliva, that does not mean that kissing is a mode of transmission. The HBV guidelines state that kissing your partner is not a risk.
COMPLICATONS WIH HBV
Inactive HB Carriers
- Oral Thrush Vs Coated Tongue
- What Is Considered Casual Contact?
- Why Is It Bad To Eat Grapefruit While On Hiv Medication?
- How To Get Physician To Prescribe Hcg For Hypogonadism?
- When Admitted In The Hospital Do They Check For Hiv?
- If I Get Back A Normal Pap Smear Can I Still Be Hiv Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.