|kissing with hepa b
Dec 22, 2007
is there a transmitting of hepa b in having kissing?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Absolutely not. Although HBV has been isolated in saliva, that does not mean that kissing is a mode of transmission. The HBV guidelines state that kissing your partner is not a risk.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Urination After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Causes Of Vaginal Bleeding In Toddlers
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.