|kissing with hepa b
Dec 22, 2007
is there a transmitting of hepa b in having kissing?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Absolutely not. Although HBV has been isolated in saliva, that does not mean that kissing is a mode of transmission. The HBV guidelines state that kissing your partner is not a risk.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Touching Sperm Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pathophysiology Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.