|COMPLICATONS WIH HBV
Dec 22, 2007
I WAS INFECTED WITH HBV 10yr BACK.AFTER 1yr LAB TESTS ARE-HBS AG -VE,HBS AB +VE,HBeAG -VE,HBeAB+VE, COULD YOU TELL ME WHITH THIS REPORTS IS THERE ANY FURTHER COMPLICATONS
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Looks like you cleared your infection in the past. Great news.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Alphabetical List Of Std's
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Chlamydia?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.