|COMPLICATONS WIH HBV
Dec 22, 2007
I WAS INFECTED WITH HBV 10yr BACK.AFTER 1yr LAB TESTS ARE-HBS AG -VE,HBS AB +VE,HBeAG -VE,HBeAB+VE, COULD YOU TELL ME WHITH THIS REPORTS IS THERE ANY FURTHER COMPLICATONS
Response from Dr. McGovern
Looks like you cleared your infection in the past. Great news.
Is ower back pain related to liver disease?
kissing with hepa b
- Ohio Laws Regarding Partner Notification Of STD
- Pennsylvania Laws For Partner Notification Of HIV
- What Causes False Positive Hep C Test?
- Can Immune Boosting Foods Raise Your Cd4 Count?
- How Long Do It Takes To Get Hiv Results Back From A Hospital?
- I Have Hiv Symtoms But Im Testing Negative For Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.