|Is ower back pain related to liver disease?
Dec 22, 2007
I drink wine (about a bottle) every day and i started to have lower back pain, is that somehow related to liver problems.
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not necessarily correlate back pain with liver problems. However, a bottle of day will certainly lead to severe scarring of your liver in time.You will need to discuss with your physician.
hb sag result
COMPLICATONS WIH HBV
- Is White Tongue An Ars Symptom?
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.