|Is ower back pain related to liver disease?
Dec 22, 2007
I drink wine (about a bottle) every day and i started to have lower back pain, is that somehow related to liver problems.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not necessarily correlate back pain with liver problems. However, a bottle of day will certainly lead to severe scarring of your liver in time.You will need to discuss with your physician.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Barebacking Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.