|hb sag result
Dec 22, 2007
pls interpret my hb sag result of 15.81,do i need to treated by interperon,im inactive carrier of hepa b.thanx and more power. rhubz
| Response from Dr. McGovern
The hepatitis B surface antigen test does not help in this decision. You need to discuss the results of other tests with your physician such as serial liver function tests, E antigen, HBV DNA results and whether a biopsy needs to be done.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of Ars?
- Night Sweats Worried It Could Be HIV
- Do People Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.