White count/fatigue

I just recently got the results of my first lab test after my first month taking Hepsera, (adefovir). The viral load has dropped from >200 million to just over 9 million. To me this seems to be a major reduction. However one of the noted side effects is fatigue. I also noted on the test results that my white count is lower, (it was already below normal).

Based on this, I have a few questions. Is it true that low white count can contribute to fatique? A year or so ago there was a commercial for a medication to help reverse the reduction of white count as a result of some cancer therapys that contributed to fatigue. So two more questions. Since one of the side effects of Hepsera is fatigue, could it be that Hepsera has a negative impact of white count? If so could this other medication be helpful in supporting a better white count?

I wouldn't recommend the use of a white cell growth factor unless the WBC was very low that it would put you at risk for infection. I doubt this is the case. I do not correlate low white cell counts with fatigue.

Contamination
hb sag result