For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

I recently injected a friend and after pulling out the needle I accidentally pricked myself. I know that he recently had unprotected sex so I am worried of what may be. Please could you tell me what are the concequences of a prick from a shared needle and the likelihood of catching anything

I would see your physician about getting tested for blood borne infections. I cannot tell you the risk per se, but hepatitis C is very easy to transmit. Baseline and follow up testing would be best.

Hep C viral load in Semen
White count/fatigue