|Hep C viral load in Semen
Dec 22, 2007
Is there a way to see how much Hep C virus is in a persons semen? My partner has a serum count of 150,000 and we use a condom and I understand the risk is low sexually and want to keep it that way.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes HCV can be in semen, but there is no way to check the amount. If you continue condom use, I would not be concerned.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get HCV From Semen?
- Stinging Pain After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Aldara Assistances Body Clear Hpv Virus
- Can Animal And Insect Bites Transmit Hepatitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.