|what should he do?
Dec 22, 2007
My son's friend was diagnosed with Hep.A. He has been visiting her in the hospital since she became sick. (not girlfriend, just friend.) Should he be tested now, or isn't it that contageous?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If he is just visiting her in the hospital there is no issue there. If he was exposed to the same contaminated food or water - that is a different story. That is probably not the case here.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hpv After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Get Genital Warts From A Razor?
- Home Remedies For Vaginal Thrush
- How Much Does It Cost To Get Tested For Stds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.