|what should he do?
Dec 22, 2007
My son's friend was diagnosed with Hep.A. He has been visiting her in the hospital since she became sick. (not girlfriend, just friend.) Should he be tested now, or isn't it that contageous?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If he is just visiting her in the hospital there is no issue there. If he was exposed to the same contaminated food or water - that is a different story. That is probably not the case here.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Topping Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.