|what should he do?
Dec 22, 2007
My son's friend was diagnosed with Hep.A. He has been visiting her in the hospital since she became sick. (not girlfriend, just friend.) Should he be tested now, or isn't it that contageous?
Response from Dr. McGovern
If he is just visiting her in the hospital there is no issue there. If he was exposed to the same contaminated food or water - that is a different story. That is probably not the case here.
Hep C viral load in Semen
- What Could Cause False Positive Rapid Hiv Test?
- When You Have Genital Herpes How Often Will I Break Out?
- When Will A Woman Find Out She Has Gonorrhea?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Blisters?
- What Does Herpes Do To The Spine?
- What Can Can Cause A False Positive Syphilis Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.