Hepatitis B

Dear Dr Mcgovern,

I am 25, a chronic hepatitis B carrier, I went to the doctor yesterday to see my report,he said my SGPT,SGOT is slightly high, he checked my body immediately and said i am still fine. However I am worried that when use my finger to press my belly hard, i feel a little bit uncomfortable, do you think i am just being too nervous ?

You probably just feel a bit uncomfortable from a bit of pressure. I wouldn't worry about that.

You should have had evaluation of whether you have an E antigen that is positive or not. You will want to ask your doctor about your result and what that means for you. You also will need monitoring every three to six months for ALT and your HBV DNA level should also be checked.

result
what should he do?