Dec 22, 2007
pls. interpret my laboratory report..HBs Antigen=non-rective HBs Antibody=reactive..my brother's result are all non-reactive.tnx
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You were either exposed to the virus or vaccinated. I cannot tell which one without a core antibody test. However you do NOT have chronic infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Over The Counter Products Can Help Prevent Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Nerves Does Herpes Affect?
- What Does Chlamydia Look Like On A Man?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Vitamins To Help Fight Genital Warts
- Symptoms Of Hpv Skin Rashes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.