Dec 22, 2007
pls. interpret my laboratory report..HBs Antigen=non-rective HBs Antibody=reactive..my brother's result are all non-reactive.tnx
Response from Dr. McGovern
You were either exposed to the virus or vaccinated. I cannot tell which one without a core antibody test. However you do NOT have chronic infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Headache After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Urine Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Syphilis Cause Pain?
- Can You Get Pubic Lice If You Have No Pubic Hair?
- How Can Chlamydia Effect A Person's Everyday Life?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.