|work life of hepa b carrier
Dec 22, 2007
i am a second year nursing student and i was screened for hepa b, but the result was positive. at this stage i am too confused of what to do with my life, i dont know if i will find a job as a nurse? or is there any other field which an hepa b patient could work? thanks
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You need to discuss with a physician what your hepatitis B testing meant in terms of active or inactive disease.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Barebacking Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Tiredness After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.