|work life of hepa b carrier
Dec 22, 2007
i am a second year nursing student and i was screened for hepa b, but the result was positive. at this stage i am too confused of what to do with my life, i dont know if i will find a job as a nurse? or is there any other field which an hepa b patient could work? thanks
Response from Dr. McGovern
You need to discuss with a physician what your hepatitis B testing meant in terms of active or inactive disease.
Hep B... can it be cured????
- Itchy Skin Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Someone Get Std If They Get Fingered?
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Touching Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.