|Hep B Clearance
Dec 22, 2007
Is it possible for people who have been diagnosed with chronic hepatitis B to clear this virus in their own? If yes in what circumstances?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
A small minority of patients have complete seroconversion, where they lose hepatitis B surface antigen. It is not known why a few lucky people have that event and the vast majority of people don't.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Vagina After Licking Rectum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Herpes From A Cold Sore?
- Over The Counter Drugs For Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.