|Hep B Clearance
Dec 22, 2007
Is it possible for people who have been diagnosed with chronic hepatitis B to clear this virus in their own? If yes in what circumstances?
Response from Dr. McGovern
A small minority of patients have complete seroconversion, where they lose hepatitis B surface antigen. It is not known why a few lucky people have that event and the vast majority of people don't.
hiv hep b co
Hep B... can it be cured????
- Hiv And Breathing Problems
- Does Your Tongue And Mouth Swell When You Have Hiv?
- Burning Cold Feet And Peripheral Neuropathy
- What Are The Chance Of Getting Hiv Using A Condom?
- Can The Diagnosis Of Intestinal Candidiasis Be Dubious?
- Are Fever Aches Sleepiness And No Appetite Symptoms Of Aids?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.