|hepatits A AB diagnosis
Dec 22, 2007
My 65 year old mother was diagnosed by a blood test with hepatits A AB. What is this? She's scared and confused as I am as well.
Response from Dr. McGovern
She probably had hepatitis A in the past from eating contaminated food or drinking contaminated water. It does not cause any problems with the liver.
hiv hep b co
- Can You Have Hiv Symptoms And Test Negative?
- Difference Between Acute And Chronic Hepatitis
- If I Have Aids Or Hiv What Would Show Up Abnormal In Blood Tests?
- Where Is Herpes Rash Located?
- What Happens If You Have Gonorrhea For A Year Without Treatment?
- What Does Being Exposed To Herpes Mean?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.