hepatits A AB diagnosis
Dec 22, 2007
My 65 year old mother was diagnosed by a blood test with hepatits A AB. What is this? She's scared and confused as I am as well.
Response from Dr. McGovern
She probably had hepatitis A in the past from eating contaminated food or drinking contaminated water. It does not cause any problems with the liver.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Penis Sign Of HIV Infection
- Can You Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Ache In Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Receptive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.