hepatits A AB diagnosis
Dec 22, 2007
My 65 year old mother was diagnosed by a blood test with hepatits A AB. What is this? She's scared and confused as I am as well.
Response from Dr. McGovern
She probably had hepatitis A in the past from eating contaminated food or drinking contaminated water. It does not cause any problems with the liver.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Fever After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps On Penis After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Moles On Your Vagina Cause Cervical Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.