Dec 22, 2007
MY HUSBUND IS HEPATITIS B POSITIVE BECAUSE OF HIS FATHER. HIS FATHER DEAD IN 1998 BECAUSE OF HEPATITIS B. IT IS RISKY FOR ME TO KEEP PHYSICAL RELATION WITH MY HUSBAND? WE MARRIED BEFORE 2 YEARS. WE HAVE NO CHILD. WE WANT CHILD. I TOOK VACCINE OF HEPATITIS B AFTER MARRIAGE. BUT IT IS LIFE TIME CURABELE? IF I WILL GET PREGNANT IT IS RISKY FOR ME AND MY CHILD? PLEASE HELP ME.
Response from Dr. McGovern
You should ask you doctor to check you hepatitis B surface antibody to see if the vaccine worked. It is a very effective vaccine and will protect you if you formed protective surface antibodies.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hair Loss After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis From Oysters?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.