sex relation

MY HUSBUND IS HEPATITIS B POSITIVE BECAUSE OF HIS FATHER. HIS FATHER DEAD IN 1998 BECAUSE OF HEPATITIS B. IT IS RISKY FOR ME TO KEEP PHYSICAL RELATION WITH MY HUSBAND? WE MARRIED BEFORE 2 YEARS. WE HAVE NO CHILD. WE WANT CHILD. I TOOK VACCINE OF HEPATITIS B AFTER MARRIAGE. BUT IT IS LIFE TIME CURABELE? IF I WILL GET PREGNANT IT IS RISKY FOR ME AND MY CHILD? PLEASE HELP ME.

You should ask you doctor to check you hepatitis B surface antibody to see if the vaccine worked. It is a very effective vaccine and will protect you if you formed protective surface antibodies.

HEP C Testing required or not
hepatits A AB diagnosis