|HEP C Testing required or not
Dec 22, 2007
Hi, I am from India,35yrs male.I had tested after 8.5 months protected vaginal sex with csw at China.No other form of sexual activities were made.The results: HIV 1&2: Elisa-Negative HBsAg-Negative(Elisa) RPR(VDRL)-Nonreactive. My question is I didn't tested for Hep C .Do I need test for Hep C? If so, what test to be taken for this?This is my only one risky sexual exposure in my life? I never contracted any STD before in my life and no symptoms to be found with me.Can I move on with my life without testing of Hep C. I am so much confused. Please help and advice me.Thanks in advance.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You do not need testing since you had protected sex.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Itchy Scrotum After Getting Scratched Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Nipple Biting Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.