|HEP B markers
Dec 21, 2007
Completed HEB B tests Results: HBEAG : cutoff 1.00, score 0.157 ,non reactive Anti HBEAG : cutoff 1.00, score 0.344, reactive Does the result mean I Do not have Hep B. If I do, what is the cure process and for how long. Will it recurr once cured. Should I take shots for it as well as for HEP A ?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I cannot answer your question because you need further testing of HBsurface antigen and liver function testing. You also need HBV DNA testing, which will give you an idea if you have virus in your blood.
Zithromax (Z-Pack) & HCV
- Can You Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- HIV Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.