Dec 21, 2007
If I had the vaccintation shots for A & B can I still get HEP. from giving vaginal oral sex to a carrier?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No the immunizations offer excellent protection from Hepatitis A and B.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Does Bacterial Vaginosis Keep Recurring?
- Why Do I Keep Having Outbreaks Of Shingles?
- What Is The Difference Between Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- What Does The Discharge Of Chlamydia Look Like?
- What Antibiotics Do For Peoples With Herpes?
- Ways You Can Get Chlamydia From People Who Have It
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.