Dec 21, 2007
If I had the vaccintation shots for A & B can I still get HEP. from giving vaginal oral sex to a carrier?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No the immunizations offer excellent protection from Hepatitis A and B.
Zithromax (Z-Pack) & HCV
- What Can You Use For Burning Vaginal Neuropathy?
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- When You Get Herpes Does It Show Right Away?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
- What If Chlamydia Doesn't Go Away?
- Type Of Doctor Who Removes Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.