Dec 21, 2007
If I had the vaccintation shots for A & B can I still get HEP. from giving vaginal oral sex to a carrier?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No the immunizations offer excellent protection from Hepatitis A and B.
Zithromax (Z-Pack) & HCV
- Staph Infections On The Groin
- Does A Cbc Detect Hiv?
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
- Can You Get Infected By Hiv Without Ejaculation?
- How Long Does It Take To Become Infected With Hiv After Exposure?
- List Of Opportunistic Infections
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.