Dec 21, 2007
If I had the vaccintation shots for A & B can I still get HEP. from giving vaginal oral sex to a carrier?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No the immunizations offer excellent protection from Hepatitis A and B.
Zithromax (Z-Pack) & HCV
- Will Two People Infected With Genital Herpes Make Each Others Herpes Worse?
- Can I Get Herpes From One Kiss?
- When You Have A Herpes Outbreak Do You Get A Sore Throat?
- When Genital Warts Fall Off Are You Still Contagious?
- What Can I Use Over The Counter To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Typical Acute Retroviral Syndrome Disease Progression
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.