Dec 21, 2007
If I had the vaccintation shots for A & B can I still get HEP. from giving vaginal oral sex to a carrier?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No the immunizations offer excellent protection from Hepatitis A and B.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Often Should I Get A Hep A Shot?
- How Can You Catch Hiv Without Having Sex?
- Are Women Automatically Tested For Hiv While Pregnant?
- Clinics That Provide Ivf Fertilization For Hiv Positive Females
- Do Doctors Automatically Check For Hiv When Doing Routine Blood Tests?
- Hiv And Stomach Pain In Women
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.