Dec 21, 2007
im hepa b positive...my HBV DNA result..147u/ml...is that dangerous result? my SGBT result...57. is their still a chance...to cure me? what medicine can you reccomend to me? thank you so much...
Response from Dr. McGovern
If this is a HBV DNA result by PCR testing, it appears that you have extremely low levels of viremia (virus in your blood). Your SGPT is also very low. You may not need treatment. However, you will certainly need serial testing to determine if this remains extremely low. Hopefully, your viral load may even go down to non-detectable.
good day ma'am
WINDOW PERIOD FOR HEP C
- Is Fever A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.