|good day ma'am
Dec 13, 2007
ahm i have a vaccine when i was a kid.Now im 17 yrs old..did the vaccine expired??
Response from Dr. McGovern
I suspect you are referring to hepatitis B vaccine. If so, please obtain surface antibodies and you will see if the vaccine is still protective.
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Sharing A Pipe?
- Can Your Body Get Rid Of Hep C?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.