|good day ma'am
Dec 13, 2007
ahm i have a vaccine when i was a kid.Now im 17 yrs old..did the vaccine expired??
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I suspect you are referring to hepatitis B vaccine. If so, please obtain surface antibodies and you will see if the vaccine is still protective.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.