Dec 13, 2007
My friend has already overcome Hepa A, is he possible to have Hepa B?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Effects Of Estrace Cream On A Pap Smear Or Hpv Screen?
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- Accuracy Of Elisa Test After 30 Days
- Can A Person Have Both Hsv1 And Hsv2?
- Can Eye Infection Be A Symptom Of HIV?
- Can Hepatitis B And C Survive In Water?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.